Choose a Desired Ayala Land Project
Choose a desired Ayala Land Project and agree on payment options provided by Ayala Land Accredited Seller/Agent/Broker.
Fill out the Reservation Agreement Forms.
Email (scan copy)/fax the completely accomplished reservation agreement forms
Email (Scan Copy)/FAX the completely accomplished Reservation Agreement forms together with the following requirements:
- Photocopy of passport with 3 specimen signatures signed on the copy.
- Another Company or Government Issued ID (e.g. Driver’s License) with 3 specimen signatures signed on the copy.
- Philippine issued TIN if any, if OFW, possible TIN was issued when buyer was working in the Philippines. If none, BIR shall issue buyer a One-Time TIN, which we shall facilitate on acquiring.
- Other documentary requirements as needed (upon request of seller/broker from the advice of specific developers)* If married both spouses must have government issued ID’s preferably the passport.
Remittance of reservation or online paymeny via credit card
- Remittance via Wire Transfer to Ayala Land Account: Please use the desired project Bank Account for the remittance of the Reservation Fee of the specific project (e.g. PHP 20,000, PHP 50,000, PHP 100,000, PHP 200,000 or PHP 500,000) exclusive of bank charges. After remittance, please send us a copy of the deposit slip so we can forward it to Ayala Land for crediting to you, the Buyer’s account.
- Online Payment via Credit Card: Please go to www.atayala.com to see all projects of Ayala Land Inc and all it’s subsidiaries (e.g. Alveo, Avida, Amaia, Bella Vita). Click on Reserve Now and click on Online Credit Card Payment and follow the steps accordingly. Please note that you MUST indicate in correct syntax (including the comma and period) “, A.P. REYES REALTY INVESTMENT INC” on the PROPERTY SPECIALIST or SELLER tab.
- For the other details please ask us for the project code, etc.
Note: If and when settlement of the Reservation Fee did not go thru, unit of your choice will still be open for other prospective buyers. Settlement of Reservation Fee shall ultimately hold/reserve the unit under your name.